web/software developer, .NET, C#, WPF, PHP, software trainer, English teacher, have philosophy degree, love languages, run marathons
my tweets: http://www.twitter.com/edward_tanguay
my runs: http://www.tanguay.info/run
my code: http://www.tanguay.info/web
my publications: PHP 5.3 training video (8 hours, video2brain)
my projects: http://www.tanguay.info
Member for 10 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 '11 at 3:04
- Stack Overflow 170k 170k 283283 gold badges671671 silver badges10031003 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 13.2k 13.2k 1616 gold badges5757 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Super User 12.2k 12.2k 3333 gold badges9696 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- German Language 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Web Applications 2.9k 2.9k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1664 What do two question marks together mean in C#?
- 1111 How to effectively work with multiple files in Vim
- 514 How to define multiple CSS attributes in jQuery?
- 514 How to remove Firefox's dotted outline on BUTTONS as well as links?
- 480 How to find a directory on linux?
- 474 In Vim is there a way to delete without putting text in the register?
- 415 How to show loading spinner in jQuery?
- View more network posts →