web/software developer, .NET, C#, WPF, PHP, software trainer, English teacher, have philosophy degree, love languages, run marathons
my tweets: http://www.twitter.com/edward_tanguay
my runs: http://www.tanguay.info/run
my code: http://www.tanguay.info/web
my publications: PHP 5.3 training video (8 hours, video2brain)
my projects: http://www.tanguay.info
Member for 10 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 '11 at 3:04
- Stack Overflow 172k 172k 286286 gold badges675675 silver badges10031003 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 13.3k 13.3k 1818 gold badges5858 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Super User 12.3k 12.3k 3434 gold badges9696 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- German Language 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Web Applications 2.9k 2.9k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1692 What do two question marks together mean in C#?
- 1125 How to effectively work with multiple files in Vim
- 519 How to define multiple CSS attributes in jQuery?
- 516 How to remove Firefox's dotted outline on BUTTONS as well as links?
- 488 How to find a directory on linux?
- 486 In Vim is there a way to delete without putting text in the register?
- 418 How to show loading spinner in jQuery?
- View more network posts →