Member for 11 years, 3 months
How many licks does it take to understand a regular expression?
- Stack Overflow 40.2k 40.2k 4242 gold badges113113 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 647 647 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 389 389 22 gold badges77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 388 388 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 575 How do I get the directory from a file's full path?
- 540 Associating enums with strings in C#
- 255 Humans can now run 40 mph. How do I keep the stupid people alive?
- 209 Mercurial .hgignore for Visual Studio 2008 projects
- 202 How do I find the stack trace in Visual Studio?
- 190 How to strip all non-alphabetic characters from string in SQL Server?
- 188 How to strip all non-alphabetic characters from string in SQL Server?
- View more network posts →