How many licks does it take to understand a regular expression?
Member for 11 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 13 '10 at 19:54
- Stack Overflow 39.5k 39.5k 4242 gold badges112112 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges66 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 647 647 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 389 389 22 gold badges77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 388 388 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 569 How do I get the directory from a file's full path?
- 509 Associating enums with strings in C#
- 255 Humans can now run 40 mph. How do I keep the stupid people alive?
- 209 Mercurial .hgignore for Visual Studio 2008 projects
- 200 How do I find the stack trace in Visual Studio?
- 186 How to strip all non-alphabetic characters from string in SQL Server?
- 184 How to strip all non-alphabetic characters from string in SQL Server?
- View more network posts →