Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
New York, NY
Member for 8 years, 8 months
48 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 '17 at 17:44
- Web Applications 3.9k 3.9k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1k 1k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 851 851 33 gold badges88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 133 Is there an English idiom for trying to do two things at the same time and failing at both of them due to splitting your effort?
- 44 Is Trello going to a pay model?
- 26 Can I condition in growlers?
- 25 Reusing yeast at home
- 20 Why would you Parboil Some Vegetables Before Stir-Frying them?
- 18 Why is it bad to pitch too much yeast?
- 17 Should I ferment a new batch directly on the yeast cake generated by the previous batch?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
14 Steel your resolve, Trello is upon us and we are flooded Sep 15 '11