I worked in the IBM MQ (WebSphere MQ and MQSeries) development organisation for 18 years, the last 10 of which as the product architect. I love talking about MQ to anyone who will listen!
I have worked on MQ since 1996 when I joined IBM. My areas of expertise include, Channels, MQ API, MQSC and PCF, Security, SSL, CHLAUTH, Publish/Subscribe and z/OS.
I now work for an MQ Vendor, MQGem Software, creating tools and MQ Technical Education.
I'm mad about facebook, running several pages as well as a well locked down personal page, and am just getting into Twitter now.
I spend a lot of time using PowerPoint due to presentations being a big part of my life both when I was in IBM, and now with my Technical Education role.
Top network posts
- 25 Websphere MQ v8 - MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED - 2035
- 10 How to connect to MQ using Java
- 9 Default value of user id in MQ message header
- 6 MQ: Connection to host rejected | Channel negotiation failed
- 6 MQ Authentication issue: SSLCAUTH is required but SSLCIPH is blank
- 6 Python pymqi : How to specify the message format for putting to a queue
- 6 Issue reading all the messages from MQ from Java
- View more network posts →