Undergrad Physics student.
- Mathematics 13.3k 13.3k 2020 gold badges6060 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13k 13k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Physics 5.8k 5.8k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 967 967 22 gold badges99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 237 Conjectures that have been disproved with extremely large counterexamples?
- 183 Do complex numbers really exist?
- 167 Programming theory: Solve a maze
- 122 Why is $1$ not a prime number?
- 95 Why is "the set of all sets" a paradox, in Layman's terms?
- 82 Understanding Dot and Cross Product
- 80 Logic problem: Identifying poisoned wines out of a sample, minimizing test subjects with constraints
- View more network posts →