He on SO, I'm sort of a "noob pioneer", asking stupid questions that other noobs wanted to know but are afraid to ask themselves.
I hope I'll be able to share information about my native language here on SE.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 22 '15 at 11:17
Top network posts
- 54 Is a man-eating plant realistic?
- 38 How (un)likely is a split of one major river into two others?
- 36 How severe were the casualties in ancient/medieval battles?
- 34 What’s the best strategy for turning off CFLs that will save energy but not reduce lifespan so much
- 27 When did “c” before “e” or “i” start to be pronounced as [ts] (in contrast to classical [k])?
- 25 How different were high medieval Latin dialects from different parts of Europe?
- 22 How would sails from a fireproof material affect ship's performance?
- View more network posts →