He on SO, I'm sort of a "noob pioneer", asking stupid questions that other noobs wanted to know but are afraid to ask themselves.
I hope I'll be able to share information about my native language here on SE.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jan 30 at 9:11
- Christianity 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.7k 1.7k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- History 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How severe were the casualties in ancient/medieval battles?
- 34 What’s the best strategy for turning off CFLs that will save energy but not reduce lifespan so much
- 30 When did “c” before “e” or “i” start to be pronounced as [ts] (in contrast to classical [k])?
- 27 How different were high medieval Latin dialects from different parts of Europe?
- View more network posts →