He on SO, I'm sort of a "noob pioneer", asking stupid questions that other noobs wanted to know but are afraid to ask themselves.
I hope I'll be able to share information about my native language here on SE.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 22 '15 at 11:17
- Area 51 2.7k 2.7k 22 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 77 gold badges2828 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Is a man-eating plant realistic?
- 39 How (un)likely is a split of one major river into two others?
- 36 How severe were the casualties in ancient/medieval battles?
- 34 What’s the best strategy for turning off CFLs that will save energy but not reduce lifespan so much
- 27 When did “c” before “e” or “i” start to be pronounced as [ts] (in contrast to classical [k])?
- 25 How different were high medieval Latin dialects from different parts of Europe?
- 23 How would sails from a fireproof material affect ship's performance?
- View more network posts →