He on SO, I'm sort of a "noob pioneer", asking stupid questions that other noobs wanted to know but are afraid to ask themselves.
I hope I'll be able to share information about my native language here on SE.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 22 '15 at 11:17
- Christianity 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 99 gold badges3333 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- History 968 968 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How severe were the casualties in ancient/medieval battles?
- 34 What’s the best strategy for turning off CFLs that will save energy but not reduce lifespan so much
- 28 When did “c” before “e” or “i” start to be pronounced as [ts] (in contrast to classical [k])?
- 26 How different were high medieval Latin dialects from different parts of Europe?
- View more network posts →