Vembu is a leading provider of affordable software and cloud services with an array of innovative, flexible and reliable solutions for Backup, disaster recovery and CRM.
Vembu’s flagship offering, Vembu BDR Suite is a product targeted at IT-Administrators in small and medium businesses to protect their Physical, VMware and Hyper-V environments. Vembu Cloud Services comprises of multiple offerings – OnlineBackup to protect files, email, databases and applications on servers and desktops and CRM for help desk, sales force automation & social inbox.
- Super User 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Web Applications 989 989 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 390 390 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 KVM is not installed on this machine (/dev/kvm is missing)
- 41 Can my network administrator know that I am using a virtual router to access the internet on my unauthorised devices?
- 25 How to customize columns in Windows Explorer as default settings?
- 11 How to yum update PHP to version 5.4 on Amazon Linux?
- 11 How to view serial COM ports but not through Device Manager
- 9 Change user password on other domain command line
- 9 Problem starting JACK server "Jack Server is not running or cannot be started"
- View more network posts →