Hello, I'm Kai, and my interests are in elegant code and writing. My other interests include history, science, anomalies, and philosophy. My tools of choice are Emacs, Lisp, Clojure, Python, Emacs, Linux, and Emacs org-mode.
- Software Engineering 4.6k 4.6k 2323 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 345 345 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Web Applications 216 216 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 How to upload LaTeX manuscript, tables, figures, and auxiliary files to Elsevier's EES?
- 20 How does functional programming apply to simulations?
- 18 If you learned formal methods for software, how useful have you found it?
- 14 In setup.py or pip requirements file, how to control order of installing package dependencies?
- 13 Can I use python to create flash like browser games?
- 13 Is django-piston mature enough?
- 7 In SICP exercise 2.26 using DrScheme, why does cons return a list, instead of a pair of lists?
- View more network posts →