By default I build Go backends with AngularJS frontends. Thanks to Ionic and Electron this even works for mobile and desktop apps.
Bash, PHP, Python, Node.js, and random linux libraries are used for specific tasks because of the size of the ecosystems or libraries for odd jobs.
- Stack Overflow 48.4k 48.4k 6969 gold badges231231 silver badges340340 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.9k 3.9k 99 gold badges3737 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Super User 3.4k 3.4k 88 gold badges3131 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Photography 771 771 22 gold badges88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 321 When should I use Memcache instead of Memcached?
- 224 How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- 198 How do you add a certificate authority (CA) to Ubuntu?
- 194 How do you see recent SVN log entries?
- 162 Formatting Phone Numbers in PHP
- 156 How do I view an older version of an SVN file?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14