Most of what Stack Overflow Inc (the company) has been doing since about mid 2019 has been incredibly stupid. I hope the company will die. I really do. I have no hope anymore it can recover from its idiocy. I still have to use the site, and I really like helping other developers, but I hate the thought that everything I contribute to Stack Overflow also helps SO Inc, a business entity I loathe. This sucks.
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Physics 579 579 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 508 508 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 187 187 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 135 What is wikipedia pageid? how to change it into real page url?
- 117 Is there a way to get a list of all classes from a .dex file?
- 52 What's the physics behind XKCD #2027 (time between lightning flash and radio wave burst)?
- 52 There is no nuance to the 'Frustration Feedback' bar chart, in the loop blog
- 32 Authenticated HTTP proxy with Java
- 22 Java Reading Undecoded URL from Servlet
- 15 Regex to validate URIs
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.