Technology Enthusiast, Gamer, Sci-Fi Addict, and DIY-er in training. =)
Member for 9 years
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 24 '12 at 22:15
- Server Fault 5.4k 5.4k 3434 gold badges8888 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 4.7k 4.7k 4242 gold badges9090 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.4k 3.4k 2222 gold badges5757 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.7k 1.7k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 Why does find -mtime +1 only return files older than 2 days?
- 102 How can I verify if TLS 1.2 is supported on a remote web server from the RHEL/CentOS shell?
- 96 "POSSIBLE BREAK-IN ATTEMPT!" in /var/log/secure — what does this mean?
- 89 REJECT vs DROP when using iptables
- 85 What is the relationship between "SHA-2" and "SHA-256"
- 55 What's the most resource efficient way to count how many files are in a directory?
- 55 What does the Spider-man symbol on 1980's comic covers mean?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 24 '12