I'm Bar Arnon, a performance driven developer at Microsoft.
Working on Azure Data Explorer.
Worked on Microsoft ATA & Azure ATP.
- Introducing AsyncUtilities
- ConcurrentDictionary Is Not Always Thread-Safe
- Duck Typing And Async/Await
- The Issue With Scoped Async Synchronization Constructs
- Return Any (Task-Like) Type From An Async Method
- Not All Beginnings Must Have An End
- TPL Dataflow Is The Best Library You're Not Using
- Async LINQ To Objects Over MongoDB
- On The Efficiency Of ValueTask
- Protobuf-net is broken around DateTime
- Surprising Contention in System.Threading.Timer
- LongRunning is useless for Task.Run with async-await
- LogicalOperationStack Is Broken With async-await
- Stack Overflow 102k 102k 2727 gold badges294294 silver badges323323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 769 769 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 258 258 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Web Applications 165 165 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 103 103 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 514 How can I convert a Unix timestamp to DateTime and vice versa?
- 286 Does C# 6.0 work for .NET 4.0?
- 256 Create a completed Task
- 232 How do you convert epoch time in C#?
- 197 If my interface must return Task what is the best way to have a no-operation implementation?
- 188 Regarding usage of Task.Start() , Task.Run() and Task.Factory.StartNew()
- 139 MongoDB C# Driver - Ignore fields on binding
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 21 '14