I am a researcher at Incipit, where I read, write, think, have coffee and also write code every now and then.
I have experience in method engineering, software methodologies, conceptual modelling, software development techniques, cultural heritage, technical writing and project management.
I'm also a partner in two businesses where we develop large software applications and services, and I participate in standardisation projects with ISO and AENOR.
You can also find me on LinkedIn and I keep a couple of blogs.
Top network posts
- 69 Difference Between Cohesion and Coupling
- 57 What is an IIS application pool?
- 54 declare a method always throws an exception?
- 43 Using return to exit a loop?
- 35 Casting ints to enums in C#
- 32 C# Double - ToString() formatting with two decimal places but no rounding
- 29 What are the options for storing hierarchical data in a relational database?
- View more network posts →