Hi! My name's Geoffrey and I’m a junior in high school from North Carolina. My main interest/hobby is German (I’ve been learning since August 2011). When I go to college I want to study German and Supply Chain Management. Then I either want to go to graduate school to become a German professor or become a supply chain manager/operations manager at a German company or a company with German subsidiaries.
Twitter | Facebook | Maybe I'll get a blog one day :)
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 29 '13 at 11:20
- German Language 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Politics 231 231 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 222 222 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 179 179 44 bronze badges
- Web Applications 169 169 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 When to use “beziehungsweise”
- 15 Why does one need accusative after the impersonal construct "es gibt"?
- 15 The usage of the modal particle "ja"
- 15 Usage of "anfahren" and "überfahren"
- 14 Wann braucht ein Satzteil ein Pronominaladverb?
- 14 Is there an alternative to using “man” repetitively?
- 14 Frequency of the majuscule ß (ẞ) in modern German
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14