Jamie is the product visionary for Cognito Forms, an online form builder for organizations seeking to quickly and easily connect with their customers. In his free time, Jamie loves spending time with his wonderful wife and kids, leading a great group of cub scouts, singing in the choir, and trying out the latest gadgets.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
10 profile views
Last seen Sep 16 '17 at 17:05
- Web Applications 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 101 101 11 bronze badge
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Get browser window width including scrollbar
- 9 Is there a way to hook a managed function in C# like I would a unmanaged function in C++?
- 7 EF4: Get the linked column names from NavigationProperty of an EDMX
- 7 What measures does Cognito Forms take to ensure Privacy/ Security Level for Completed Forms/ User Data?
- 7 How to remove the “Powered by Cognito Forms” link at bottom
- 6 How to use integer RowKeys in Azure Table Storage?
- 6 Cognito Forms: Why is the passport number format #,###
- View more network posts →