Very passionate about the intersection of Big Data and Cloud technologies. Interests also include exploring emerging and alternatives to main stream softwares. Can articulate at different levels (Architecting to Developing applications).
I am a
Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop CDH4 Certification,
Hortonworks Certified Apache Hadoop Java Developer. I had been bitten by the AWS bug and so am a
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate and a
AWS Certified Developer - Associate.
If interested Consulting/Projects/Trainings around Cloud and Big Data, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Stack Overflow 20.5k 20.5k 1313 gold badges6969 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.8k 1.8k 99 gold badges3535 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Super User 625 625 33 gold badges1414 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 121 121 44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 116 116 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 310 What is the difference between git clone and checkout?
- 238 Java system properties and environment variables
- 189 Spark - repartition() vs coalesce()
- 116 How does Hadoop process records split across block boundaries?
- 58 Setting the number of map tasks and reduce tasks
- 56 How do I add/remove the "hidden" startup applications?
- 49 Environment variables in Eclipse
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 22 '14