I'm a software developer and inveterate geek (like many here, I suspect). For work I use so many tools I usually can't remember them all, but recently they've been heavily Python/Java. C, Java/J2EE, various scripting and release engineering tools figure heavily in the list as well.
- Stack Overflow 16.1k 16.1k 2222 gold badges9494 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Web Applications 660 660 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 641 641 22 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Server Fault 493 493 11 gold badge55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 217 Why does Oracle 9i treat an empty string as NULL?
- 68 Unit testing a python app that uses the requests library
- 57 Best way to throw exceptions in JNI code?
- 45 Setting a default value in sqlalchemy
- 45 How do I implement task prioritization using an ExecutorService in Java 5?
- 36 How can I get an email message's text content using Python?
- 31 How can I allow an Ant property file to override the value set in another?
- View more network posts →