Effectively contribute to and run multifunctional (HW/SW/FPGA) Engineering development teams. Carry a product from concept, through design, and to New Product Introduction utilizing Agile/Scrum and Project Management techniques. Track and improve schedule, costs, and risks. Mentor engineers; lead continuous improvement.
Programming in VHDL and Verilog (for FPGAs) and Perl (for tools).
Member for 9 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 at 3:11
- Electrical Engineering 12.3k 12.3k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Project Management 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Different 877 877 22 gold badges99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Why Are Ethernet/RJ45 Sockets Magnetically Coupled?
- 31 Experiences with Test Driven Development (TDD) for logic (chip) design in Verilog or VHDL
- 28 What are the file limits in Git (number and size)?
- 24 What is the reason that the value "47" is so popular in electrical engineering?
- 24 Is there any data to show planning poker produces better estimates than individuals?
- 21 What are good features to look for in an OBD-II reader
- 19 Make: how to continue after a command fails?
- View more network posts →