Nothing to say about me... but if you insist, just take a look at my actions, they speak better than I could ever do. Even when I'm not part of the solution, I will not be part of the problem.
Better to have nothing, no matter when, than to accept rubbish. — Random Wuxia
when you wish for peace and quiet, trouble tends to find ways to catch up to you.
- Ask Ubuntu 63.3k 63.3k 2929 gold badges165165 silver badges255255 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 32.8k 32.8k 2323 gold badges100100 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 14.1k 14.1k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Super User 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.3k 4.3k 1111 gold badges5050 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 298 Installed Teamviewer using a 64-bit system, but I get a dependency error
- 221 How can I restart GNOME Shell, after it freezes or becomes unresponsive?
- 196 I deleted /bin/rm. How do I recover it?
- 184 How to debug a bash script?
- 145 People don't read the tag excerpts because we don't swat them into their faces
- 124 Run a command without making me wait
- 122 How to install 7zip to extract rar files
- View more network posts →