I am back after a long hiatus, and again trying to give a little back to StackExchange after using it extensively to get started with Android and other Java programming a few years ago, hitting it up repeatedly since then, and generally marvelling at the ability of SE sites to aid human progress and organize knowledge.
Progamming-wise, lately I've turned to ClojureScript and other web programming bits (ಠ_ಠ).
Member for 6 years, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '13 at 20:09
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 879 879 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- User Experience 634 634 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 619 619 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Web Applications 598 598 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 Should covariates that are not statistically significant be 'kept in' when creating a model?
- 30 Meaningful thumbnails for a Video using FFmpeg
- 25 A Proposal for More Constructive Downvoting on Meta: Express Disagreement by Answering the Question
- 22 System should detect new users mistakenly making repeated same (or similar) edit requests, and provide appropriate feedback
- 22 Edit rejection should be clearly indicated for the first few occasions, with notifications
- 19 Preferred format of file names which include a timestamp
- 18 Converting PNG frames to video at 1 FPS
- View more network posts →