Social democratic, Linux-using, Queensland-dwelling and vegetarian Homo sapien with an inquisitive disposition. Since 2015 I have used free operating systems almost exclusively (aside from the odd time when I've helped my family with their Windows 10 PCs and when I've used such systems in virtual machines). To define free operating system I mean one where the base system, aside from proprietary drivers/firmware (e.g. binary blobs on the kernel), is comprised of entirely free and open-source software and it is available to the end-user for free.
Also a top writer on Quora for 2018: https://quora.com/profile/Brenton-Horne.
Active on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fuse809.
Active on the openSUSE Build Service: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:fusion809.
Top network posts
- 128 Is it possible to clean the APT cache from the command line?
- 30 How can homosexuality evolve despite natural selection?
- 29 How do I insert arrows into a picture in GIMP?
- 26 How do I install GNU Readline?
- 24 How do you install the latest version of GNU Octave?
- 23 How do I convert a PNG to SVG, using software?
- 17 How to download an RPM package and install it in one line?
- View more network posts →