I don't like questions that don't have an answer. I will try to find an answer.
Questions are good, but sometimes need some work to be better. Never vote a question down if an edit, no matter how laborious, can make it better.
Do talk to people. The comments are there for a reason.It's better for everybody if we communicate what we were thinking when we did whatever it was we did.
You may think you are smart, you may think others are n00bs. You may be just another asshole suffering from Dunning–Kruger. Tread lightly what that opinion you've got there.
I am Potherca everywhere. I am very easy to find.
Top network posts
- 189 include an SVG (hosted on github) in MarkDown
- 95 What are the other heroku environment variables?
- 93 Get last git tag from a remote repo without cloning
- 84 Deleting Git Repository Gitolite?
- 47 PHPStorm autocomplete twig vars
- 38 Forcing orthogonal (vertical or horizontal) edges with dot
- 32 Creating a base test-class for PHPUnit and extending it for common functionality results in class not found error
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 9 '13