Working with LLVM? Check out my Eclipse plugin for LLVM IR.
New York, NY, United States
Member for 10 years
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 25 '16 at 18:19
- Arqade 56.7k 56.7k 6464 gold badges257257 silver badges414414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23.8k 23.8k 55 gold badges7979 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.8k 4.8k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 3.6k 3.6k 77 gold badges2626 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 189 How can I reach Whimsyshire, the secret level in Diablo III?
- 141 Is Minecraft Turing-Complete?
- 121 In Java, should I use "final" for parameters and locals even when I don't have to?
- 114 When to vote to delete question?
- 104 Is there a chart showing all unit upgrade paths in Civilization 5?
- 104 What are the difference between an edge case, a corner case, a base case and a boundary case?
- 92 Is there a Java equivalent to C#'s 'yield' keyword?
- View more network posts →