I slip my front end into the back end, and then we get a website.
Member for 11 years
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 5 '10 at 19:07
- Stack Overflow 14.1k 14.1k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.6k 1.6k 66 gold badges1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Web Applications 235 235 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 123 123 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 757 CSS3 gradient background set on body doesn't stretch but instead repeats?
- 75 Do you capitalize both parts of a hyphenated word in a title?
- 35 Make DIV fill remainder of page vertically?
- 28 Does a browser download JS files if the user has JS disabled?
- 24 jQuery - the good parts?
- View more network posts →