Avid Emacs and Vim hacker; I use Emacs with Evil to get the best of both worlds.
Functional programming nerd working on a DevOps team. I'm of the firm belief that code is meant to be read rather than written, and try to make my code and commit history as maintainable as possible.
Top network posts
- 300 Converting user input string to regular expression
- 272 Setting table column width
- 185 I'm at a loss with “Dungeons and Dragons.” How does one play it, anyway?
- 165 static constructors in C++? I need to initialize private static objects
- 135 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 121 Making custom right-click context menus for my web-app
- 86 Why did the process of sleep evolve in many animals? What is its evolutionary advantage?
- View more network posts →