Experienced genealogist with a focus on Jewish genealogy, genetic genealogy and technology. Consultant for Family Tree DNA. I give lectures and workshops at genealogy conferences, via webinar and at local genealogy/community meetings.
Previously an Information Technology professional, with a focus on network engineering.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 '12 at 3:05
Top network posts
- 22 How can DNA testing aid me in my genealogy research?
- 21 Proving Native American ancestry using DNA testing?
- 13 Can anyone decipher the comment above Louis' name on this 1940 census record?
- 13 When and Why Did Juniors Stop Being Promoted to Seniors?
- 12 1935 residence in the 1940 census
- 12 What to do with discarded research data?
- 11 Seemingly missing NYC birth records
- View more network posts →