John at CashCommons
Scientist and software developer by day, blogger and OSQA site owner by night. Check out Cash Commons for any and all questions about money.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 6 '10 at 20:57
- Mathematics 24k 24k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 23.8k 23.8k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 15.4k 15.4k 99 gold badges6464 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.9k 2.9k 1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 183 How smart is it to really be 100% debt free?
- 56 If a prime number is reversed, and then appended to itself, why is the result always a composite number?
- 54 Java boolean getters "is" vs "are"
- 41 Why aren't pointers initialized with NULL by default?
- 38 Buying my first car out of college
- 35 How do we thank the diamond moderators?
- 33 Is there a better way to find the closest point on a line?
- View more network posts →