John at CashCommons
Scientist and software developer by day, blogger and OSQA site owner by night. Check out Cash Commons for any and all questions about money.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 6 '10 at 20:57
- Mathematics 25.1k 25.1k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 24.2k 24.2k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 15.7k 15.7k 99 gold badges6565 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.9k 2.9k 1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 188 How smart is it to really be 100% debt free?
- 60 Java boolean getters "is" vs "are"
- 56 If a prime number is reversed, and then appended to itself, why is the result always a composite number?
- 42 Why aren't pointers initialized with NULL by default?
- 41 Buying my first car out of college
- 36 How do we thank the diamond moderators?
- 34 Is there a better way to find the closest point on a line?
- View more network posts →