There are two aspects of software development that inspire me: Problem Solving and Software Design. I always wanted to become an architect... as a programmer, I often compare software with a building and like to extend their principles to each other. As an example, I find the architecture principle, Form Follows Function, very useful for UI design.
I find myself to be a perfectionist and cannot find any better way to describe perfection:
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Wellington, New Zealand
Member for 1 year, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 29 at 3:13
- Stack Overflow 9.8k 9.8k 66 gold badges3232 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Code Review 465 465 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 376 376 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Webmasters 375 375 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 327 327 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 Should I take ILogger, ILogger<T>, ILoggerFactory or ILoggerProvider for a library?
- 30 (ESLint) Definition for rule 'react/jsx-sort-prop-types' was not found
- 19 (ESLint) Definition for rule 'react/jsx-sort-prop-types' was not found
- 19 How are jQuery event handlers queued and executed?
- 17 Bootstrap: Remove form field border
- 15 How can I get the size of an Amazon S3 bucket?
- 14 A cookie associated with a cross-site resource was set without the `SameSite` attribute
- View more network posts →