A passionate team leader who loves his work and is always available to discuss the best approach to do things. As a leader, I seek for having not only the code done but the end user needs solved (which sometimes means no coding!).
I'm a little freaky about organization; I have (I believe) an above-the-average tendency to make sure not only coding is done but also documentation is updated and the 'non-code' is also done properly (requirements met, etc.).
After some years, I realized that coding is only a very small part of IT job: if coding is most of the work, then the work is being done wrongly! Besides, since 2011 I'm using Toggl to track my working hours to have a better view of where my working efforts are going. If by the end of the day you have that feeling of having accomplished nothing, I strongly suggest to use something like this. It worth a shot!
I'm also interested in volunteer activities (especially digital inclusion), so if you need a hand from a Portuguese / Spanish / English speaker, feel free to drop me a message!
Member for 1 year, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 at 17:32
- Project Management♦ 7.1k 7.1k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- The Workplace 888 888 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 417 417 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 257 257 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 Why is Lord Eddard nicknamed Ned?
- 25 Dealing with a coworker who keeps making the same mistakes over and over
- 20 Is it correct to refer to a 'post mortem' session even for successful projects?
- 20 How to comment and uncomment blocks of code in the Office VBA Editor
- 18 Should I collect all the phones before a meeting?
- 14 Maintenance project with insufficient staff - what should PM do?
- 14 What's difference between "depends on" and "is blocked by" relations between issues in Jira next-gen board?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.