I am a Ph.D. student in Bar Ilan University, computer science department.
My research topic is Fair Division of Land. It is related to the classic problem of fair cake-cutting, which is a multi-disciplinary topic connecting mathematics, economics and computer science,
I am always happy to discuss any topic related to land division or fair cake-cutting. If you have a new idea in these topics and need a partner for brain-storming, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The answers I receive in the Stack Exchange websites are very useful, and I often cite them in papers. See my website for examples.
- Stack Overflow 24.9k 24.9k 2525 gold badges8787 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Academia 14.8k 14.8k 1111 gold badges5353 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.3k 9.3k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.1k 5.1k 99 gold badges3030 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 746 How can I print a circular structure in a JSON-like format?
- 362 Doing a cleanup action just before Node.js exits
- 321 How can I specify the required Node.js version in package.json?
- 165 Grades are too high for the department - what should I do?
- 105 What to do if most of my students have switched to a better lecturer's class?
- 101 Condense the space between bibliographic entries
- 81 What to answer an author asking me if I reviewed his/her paper?
- View more network posts →