I'm interested in Python, Processing, Processing Python Mode, Arduino and Ruby (mostly the Trimble SketchUp Ruby API). I used to write stuff in VectorScript, a Pascal-like language for creating tools inside NV Vectorworks CAD/BIM application.
- Super User 330 330 11 gold badge22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Different 205 205 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Web Applications 201 201 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 193 193 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 173 173 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 18 Is it true that I should not use a Micro-SD card with a SD size adapter?
- 9 Where does iTunes store the Podcast subscription info and preferences?
- 6 Can GitHub Pages render asciidoc?
- 5 Importing data into a Google Forms response sheet
- 5 Is it a good idea to disable short filenames on Windows 7 running on a SSD drive?
- 5 How to safely remove a USB drive when "Windows can't stop your 'Generic volume' device because a program is still using it."?
- 5 How to remove "hao123.com" start page from Chrome?
- View more network posts →