I'm a computer science student at Princeton University, originally from San Diego, CA. I use machine learning to approach problems in biology and healthcare. My current research applies machine learning to immunology.
I wrote my first app (a VB6-powered word-search solver) when I was 7, and I've been hooked on programming ever since. I discovered and got involved in the Stack Overflow community in 2009 (when I was 12).
San Diego, CA
Member for 9 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 5 '12 at 23:44
- Stack Overflow 16.4k 16.4k 2929 gold badges9898 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5k 5k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 2.4k 2.4k 1212 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 167 How to wait for thread to finish with .NET?
- 142 Using CookieContainer with WebClient class
- 113 Using Server.MapPath() inside a static field in ASP.NET MVC
- 103 What are the criteria for questions to be selected for Hot Network Questions?
- 96 Why can't I use Stack Exchange if I'm under 13 years old, and is there any way I can use it legally?
- 80 subtract 2 datetime fields to get the days left difference
- 54 How to format time since xxx e.g. “4 minutes ago” similar to Stack Exchange sites
- View more network posts →