London, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 4 months
Arthur Mamou-Mani is a U.K. registered Architect, a unit master of Diploma Studio 10 at the University of Westminster and a Grasshopper 3D tutor for Simply Rhino ltd.
He has worked for Atelier Jean Nouvel, Zaha Hadid Architects and Proctor and Matthews Architects for three years where he helped to write a computer script to generate a large free-form geodesic gridshell covering an artificial rainforest. He has also used his expertise on the construction of the new University Center in Hastings where he collaborated with a steel manufacturer to fabricate ventilation panels which both display pixelated images and achieve required opening ratio.
He has taught parametric design tools as well as environmental and structural simulation at London Metropolitan University for two years and has led digital design workshops at the FILE Sao Paulo, Tel Aviv University, KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm as well as in diploma and intermediate school at the Architectural Association School of Architecture.
He graduated from the AA in 2008 after being nominated for honours for his project on Oscar Niemeyer’s Communist Party Headquarters in Paris. He is a registered Maxwell Renderer Expert and is training to become an Authorized Rhinoceros Trainer. He has founded the design consultancy company Mamou-Mani Architects and is currently working on the first FabLab in London.
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 99 gold badges4141 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Mathematics 475 475 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 345 345 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Biology 303 303 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 273 273 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Testing if a list of integer is odd or even
- 21 Logitech Anywhere MX mouse scrolls up a little after I scroll down and vice-versa
- 21 Can Biologists identify all viruses?
- 9 The difference between a `global variable` and a `field`?
- 9 In a C# public method, what does the `int` indicate apart from the type integer?
- 8 Cannot select Main Method as Startup object in Visual Studio Express 2010?
- 7 HTML and CSS: What do the <ul> and <li> tags stand for?
- View more network posts →