There is nothing wrong with being lazy when it shows its self as efficiently using your time and tools to produce a product acceptable to yourself and your boss.
San Diego, CA
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 '12 at 18:02
Top network posts
- 29 how do you control the level of a trace listener in the config file
- 28 Can TFS Pending Changes show files that are truly changed like SourceGear Vault?
- 21 IDX10803: Unable to create to obtain configuration
- 20 how do you control the level of a trace listener in the config file
- 12 Has anyone used LINQPad to connect to Tridion Core Services?
- 9 Should answers that reference a user link to that user's profile?
- 9 How can I automate publishing?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 5 '12