I am a mainframe programmer by day, New Urbanist by night, and knitter whenever I'm sitting down without a keyboard in front of me; ensconced in the beauteous Pacific NW with my faithful significant other and two air-headed cats.
Washington, United States
Member for 9 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 19 '15 at 19:56
- Arts & Crafts 926 926 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 170 170 88 bronze badges
- Super User 143 143 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 141 141 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Web Applications 125 125 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 What fiber crafts can I do when I am allergic to wool?
- 12 What fiber crafts can I do when I am allergic to wool?
- 9 How can I keep my yarn relatively stationary while working?
- 8 What circular knitting needles can I use if I am allergic to nickel?
- 8 Should I use a graft or a seam when attaching sweater shoulders?
- 8 When casting onto circular needles how can I make certain that the tightness is correct?
- 7 What is a stretchy cast-on for top down socks?
- View more network posts →