I'm a Community Manager for the Stack Exchange Network (the site you're on).
I have a degree in Radio-TV-Film and used to work in the film industry, mostly doing casting. Before that, I was a voice major, so I know how to make myself heard in loud places.
The small creatures in my profile image are my sons, Bennett (big) and August (little), and my hippo... Hippo (he's the grey one).
I've attempted a fair number of crafts from jewelry making to crochet and I also love to bake and cook... but mostly bake.
It's pronounced "Ka-tya". She/Her.
As you might expect, my email starts with
Catija and ends with
stackexchange.com. If you have a good recipe for cake... or community building, please reach out.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
162 profile views
Last seen May 7 at 6:29
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 64.1k 64.1k 2727 gold badges149149 silver badges234234 bronze badges
- Movies & TV♦ 25.8k 25.8k 22 gold badges102102 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- English Language Learners♦ 25.1k 25.1k 44 gold badges5858 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 15.8k 15.8k 77 gold badges4848 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills♦ 14k 14k 55 gold badges5050 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 477 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 439 Employee profiles are now marked with a “Staff” indicator
- 372 Updating the Hot Network Questions List - now with a bit more network and a little less "hotness"!
- 228 Welcome Stack Overflow Valued Associate #599, Catherine Kuck AKA Catija!
- 210 What is the association bonus, and how does it work?
- 189 Introducing the Moderator Council - and its first, pro-tempore, representatives
- 167 How can I give out my telephone number to my neighbors without implying anything?
- View more network posts →