user 99572 is fine
Welcome, first visitor (or fifth, or sixth) - anyway: Welcome!
My interests range from macro programming to fiddling with hosting for a few minor websites and my company. I am interested in all things computer (windows, mac, linux, virtual machines, hardware, software - you name it) and language (writing, speaking, rhetoric, grammar, style, programming) - anything that concerns these two.
I primarily answer questions about speech recognition, text substitution (PhraseExpress) and Microsoft Word.
I track the following tags: dragon-naturally-speaking & phraseexpress. I am very likely to see if there are questions under these tags.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 '14 at 21:02
- Super User 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Web Applications 718 718 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Webmasters 558 558 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 543 543 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- French Language 305 305 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Office Word. How to open the same document in separate windows?
- 45 What does "trodie" mean?
- 21 windows keyboard menu-key missing, alternatives?
- 16 Is it possible to use a custom domain with Gmail, but without Google Apps?
- 13 How do I register two-letter domain names for URL shortening?
- 11 Can I run a virtual machine from external USB drive?
- 10 Est-ce qu'on dit « travailler sur l'ordinateur » ou « travailler sur ordinateur » ?
- View more network posts →