Control Systems Engineer.
Most people want to stick their head in the sand and ignore problems, in an effort to avoid conflict. I refuse to be that passive person. Problems are there to be fixed, which means that first they have to identified. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
15 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 '19 at 23:58
- Meta Stack Exchange 81.2k 81.2k 1717 gold badges182182 silver badges298298 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 20.9k 20.9k 2929 gold badges106106 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Super User 8.1k 8.1k 88 gold badges4545 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Web Applications 4.1k 4.1k 1111 gold badges3232 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4.1k 4.1k 2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 310 Tab for questions that are labeled with favorite tags
- 303 The Complete Rate-Limiting Guide
- 295 The Complete Rate-Limiting Guide
- 178 How do I expand all columns in Excel spreadsheet?
- 152 How do you get a list of all starting services?
- 132 How to modify a URL to get a Google cached version of page?
- 122 Deleted Meta Questions Archive
- View more network posts →