Control Systems Engineer.
Most people want to stick their head in the sand and ignore problems, in an effort to avoid conflict. I refuse to be that passive person. Problems are there to be fixed, which means that first they have to identified. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
15 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 '19 at 23:58
- Meta Stack Exchange 80.6k 80.6k 1616 gold badges181181 silver badges298298 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 20.4k 20.4k 2929 gold badges102102 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Super User 7.9k 7.9k 88 gold badges4444 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4.1k 4.1k 2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Web Applications 3.9k 3.9k 1111 gold badges3131 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 309 Tab for questions that are labeled with favorite tags
- 287 The Complete Rate-Limiting Guide
- 284 The Complete Rate-Limiting Guide
- 167 How do I expand all columns in Excel spreadsheet?
- 150 How do you get a list of all starting services?
- 126 How to modify a URL to get a Google cached version of page?
- 122 Deleted Meta Questions Archive
- View more network posts →