I lead a small team within Capital One implementing fraud defenses within the agent servicing platform, among other enhancements. I occasionally blog here: http://scottlaw.knot.org/blog/ on technology and my other interests.
My technology career to-date has spanned many roles beyond hands-on software engineer, including systems analyst, project manager, scrum master, database administrator, and team lead for previous employers.
I earned degrees in computer science (BSc) and business (MBA) at the University of Maryland-College Park.
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 1111 gold badges4141 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 451 451 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Photography 369 369 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 369 369 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 83 Generating random strings with T-SQL
- 51 In PowerShell, how do I test whether or not a specific variable exists in global scope?
- 33 When should a method be static?
- 25 DbUnit.NET Alternatives
- 23 Hidden features of Google Search
- 21 What are your easiest photography beginner tips?
- 12 Should I pay more than 20% down on a home?
- View more network posts →