Currently on my mind:
- Continuous deployment
- Micro-service Architecture in AWS / other cloud providers
- Scaling organisations both in terms of technology and people
Top book recommendations:
- Outliers (Malcolm Gladwell)
- Scaling Up (Verne Harnish)
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team (Patrick Lencioni)
- Lean In (Sheryl Sandberg)**
** This should be mandatory reading in our industry.
- Stack Overflow 22.9k 22.9k 66 gold badges7171 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 774 774 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Web Applications 457 457 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 426 426 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 288 CRIME - How to beat the BEAST successor?
- 195 C# Double - ToString() formatting with two decimal places but no rounding
- 132 Change Project Namespace in Visual Studio
- 89 Why use strong named assemblies?
- 87 Are all SSL Certificates equal?
- 65 Why dependency properties?
- 64 The .NET 2.0 SDK Programs - What does each tool do?
- View more network posts →