My security breach blog is Caring About Security.
My profile photo is supposed mock the dramatic executive photos that are (were) ubiquitous in IT magazines like COMPUTERWORLD. The composition was my idea. It was executed by MChiu, AP photographer, for an AP article on my white-hat hacking.
If you want to know why my Display name is "WHO's NoToOldRx4CovidIsMurder", let me know.
I'll put an answer here if asked. Wondering if anyone looks here to find out.
- Ask Different 990 990 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Information Security 581 581 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 529 529 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 526 526 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 387 387 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 Difference between DTLS and TLS
- 24 Intel management engine - is macOS vulnerable?
- 23 How to check whether there is bad sector on an external USB hard disk on OS X?
- 15 I found that the company I work for is putting a backdoor into mobile phones
- 14 Why do some websites enforce lack of SSL?
- 13 How can I force a Photo Stream sync on the iPhone?
- 10 Is the updated pronoun guidance in any way related to the New York City Human Rights law on preferred pronouns?
- View more network posts →