Life is complex – it has both real and imaginary parts.
#SOreadytohelp – especially if you need somebody with shovels to help digging into the dark depths of Stack Exchange (including SEDE). You can ping me in Chat, in Charcoal HQ, Ask Different Chat or any other room you can find me.
- Meta Stack Exchange 69.1k 69.1k 2222 gold badges143143 silver badges294294 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.1k 17.1k 1111 gold badges5353 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Puzzling 16.8k 16.8k 44 gold badges6363 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Chess♦ 14.3k 14.3k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 10.3k 10.3k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 220 Is there a word used to describe a weekend plus a one-day holiday?
- 164 Winter Bash 2018 Hat list
- 157 Updated comment flagging - Supporting the new Code of Conduct
- 152 Support for OpenID ended on July 25, 2018
- 131 What is the word that we use to call a father who is the main earner in the family?
- 113 What do you call a plan that's an alternative plan in case your initial plan fails?
- 107 What is the name for storing / packing many boolean states into one number?
- View more network posts →