If I haven't accepted your correct answer I likely haven't yet been able to verify it — I only mark answers as accepted when either a reliable source is provided or I'm capable confirming myself.
Additionally in some questions there can be multiple equally great answers, please also keep this in mind.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 9 '17 at 19:56
- Arqade 6.5k 6.5k 55 gold badges4545 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Super User 2.6k 2.6k 66 gold badges3333 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Literature 947 947 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Web Applications 538 538 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Has copy protection ever been used in physical books?
- 42 What is "radial blur"?
- 34 What does Windows.old folder contain?
- 21 What does "There are some data after the end of the payload data" mean?
- 21 Which Tintin books were redrawn by Hergé?
- 18 How does Firefox's "first-party isolation" feature function?
- 18 Can humidity damage electronic devices?
- View more network posts →