Numerical linear algebra. Mainly matrix equations and their applications (control theory, applied probability).
(This profile was written for Mathoverflow, but Stack Exchange insists on copying it over verbatim to other sites, where it makes less sense.)
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 8 '16 at 11:54
- Academia 39.3k 39.3k 1515 gold badges111111 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 17k 17k 22 gold badges6666 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 9.4k 9.4k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Computational Science 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 347 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines? (Why is my macro creating extra space?)
- 243 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 143 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 123 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 118 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 117 My assessor is giving me spelling advice - but he's wrong
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 8 '16