I'm the founder of Niphtio. If you'd like to work with me, we're hiring!
When it comes to computing, I'm a bit of a generalist: I'm interested in programming language design, compilers, computer graphics, machine learning, robotics, games, and more. I regularly use Python, Kotlin, Java and C++, and am also a fan of Scheme. I like functional programming and static typing, but am not really a fan of Haskell... go figure. My editor of choice is Vim.
I grew up with a Commodore 64, then a 128 and eventually had an Amiga. These days I primarily use Linux.
- Stack Overflow 119k 119k 2929 gold badges213213 silver badges258258 bronze badges
- Super User 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 671 671 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 630 630 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1642 Redefine tab as 4 spaces
- 740 What is (functional) reactive programming?
- 439 How to use '-prune' option of 'find' in sh?
- 415 How to open files in vertically/horizontal split windows in Vim from the command line
- 373 Simple way to find if two different lists contain exactly the same elements?
- 242 How to generate a random int in C?
- 234 Regular expressions in C: examples?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 12 '16