I'm the founder of Niphtio. If you'd like to work with me, we're hiring!
When it comes to computing, I'm a bit of a generalist: I'm interested in programming language design, compilers, computer graphics, machine learning, robotics, games, and more. I regularly use Python, Kotlin, Java and C++, and am also a fan of Scheme. I like functional programming and static typing, but am not really a fan of Haskell... go figure. My editor of choice is Vim.
I grew up with a Commodore 64, then a 128 and eventually had an Amiga. These days I primarily use Linux.
- Stack Overflow 118.3k 118.3k 2929 gold badges212212 silver badges257257 bronze badges
- Super User 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 671 671 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 630 630 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1631 Redefine tab as 4 spaces
- 740 What is (functional) reactive programming?
- 438 How to use '-prune' option of 'find' in sh?
- 412 How to open files in vertically/horizontal split windows in Vim from the command line
- 372 Simple way to find if two different lists contain exactly the same elements?
- 240 How to generate a random int in C?
- 232 Regular expressions in C: examples?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 12 '16