- Electrical Engineering 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 3.4k 3.4k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 160 160 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Web Applications 128 128 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 126 126 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 Is this true: "At over 700 Hz, current simply flows over your body"?
- 21 Gold coated multimeter test probes
- 19 Why does RC applications use such a small PWM duty cycle?
- 19 Are there disadvantages of heat shrink tubing with higher shrink ratios?
- 17 Is 20 watts of electricity dangerous?
- 15 PID algorithm: how to account for fast input value changes after a long delay
- 12 Can I use an op-amp to supply itself a negative voltage?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 31 '16