- Electrical Engineering 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 4k 4k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Web Applications 203 203 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 180 180 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 161 161 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 Is this true: "At over 700 Hz, current simply flows over your body"?
- 21 Gold coated multimeter test probes
- 20 Are there disadvantages of heat shrink tubing with higher shrink ratios?
- 19 Why does RC applications use such a small PWM duty cycle?
- 17 Is 20 watts of electricity dangerous?
- 16 Is it safe to rub WD-40 in to a brass insert on a circuit board?
- 15 PID algorithm: how to account for fast input value changes after a long delay
- View more network posts →