Startup Founder, Marketer, Bostonian
I'm an entrepreneur and marketing architect. I tweet about Boston entrepreneurship, web tech, and business at http://twitter.com/JayNeely.
Feel free to drop me a line anytime at: jay [.dot.] neely [@at@] socialstrategist [.dot.] com
Some good stuff I've written:
Recent project: Boston Startups Guide - A list of Boston startups sortable by neighborhood, industry, if hiring, etc.
- Area 51 354 354 99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 310 310 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 284 284 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 268 268 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 261 261 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 Graduation, site closure, and a clearer outlook on the health of SE sites
- 16 How could constant or near-constant rain in an area be possible?
- 10 What original sources have research on how long it takes a visitor to decide whether to stay on the site?
- 7 How can I tell the difference between an app not having Twitter access and Twitter having no accounts Setup?
- 5 Is there any way to really ban people from a website?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.