I am a software developer and researcher (PhD) and I have an interest in (among others) Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Machine learning, and programming (C++, Python and Java).
Programmers know that any modification of the source code has a danger of introducing errors, so it is a good rule to change as little as possible in a program that works.
H.P. Langtangen, A Primer on Scientific Programming with Python. Texts in Computational Science and Engineering 6, ©Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2012 137
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 '16 at 17:47
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 88 gold badges3333 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Area 51 994 994 11 silver badge1717 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 723 723 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 198 Python file naming convention?
- 101 How to store a dataframe using Pandas
- 39 Laundry on the ISS
- 32 What is the easiest way to install BLAS and LAPACK for scipy?
- 32 Real-life examples of Markov Decision Processes
- 29 Do programs run from an ssh session depend on the connection?
- 17 Change Google Sheets default date format with other locale
- View more network posts →